Do you think that it's funny that people get on here and argue about which elitist is going to control us next

Or are you one of the delusional that thinks that our vote actually counts?

Favorite Answer

well im the kind of person who sees the class half full

if you dont think you can make a difference, dont complain the next 4 years...fair?

Source(s): obama08

Instead of describing it as simply "funny", I would say it's more of a "tragicomedy"..... Americans are very politically naive. Our current President has used his awareness of this fact to dupe a large percentage of the American populace for 7+ years. There are actually still a lot of people who think he has done a good job(!!!) as President, although I suspect a lot of them are from Texas....LOL

That's funny also, since the Bush family are are actually more on the order of New England bluebloods despite what good ol' boy Georgie would have us believe. ....Daddy and son both went to Yale....in fact, Junior was born in CT. (He refers to it as his "dirty little secret"). Supposedly, the Bush's can trace their ancestry all the way back to the Mayflower, so even this idea of Georgie being a sh_it-kickin' cowboy is a bunch of bull. Everything thing that comes out of the man's mouth is a lie.

So, I guess it's time to get ready for the next liar....but I don't think anybody will every outdo Dubya when it comes to tellin' tall tales.

As far as the vote "counting" process, let's not forget what happened in 2000 in Florida. As Stalin once said, "He(she) who votes decides nothing.... he who counts the.votes decides everything." Let's just hope the next Fool on the Hill is just a little less of a trainwreck than the current one.

Oh it counts, just not very much. But if your opinion matter one iota you have to vote.

If more people voted (only 1/2 do) then maybe things would change.

The Libertarians aren't interested in controlling anyone.

the 51% that don't think their vote counts are the same 51% that ***** and moan the second they don't like what's happening; so everyone who says the don't count is counting by taking themselves out.

• Chef

It's not only funny.. it's a sick form of entertainment.

• DAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrmWVcWKlQ

Youtube thumbnail

I think we have to make them count by voting our consciences.

take care

Not funny, it's just sad.

Absolutely! Read my question coming up and you'll know you read my mind! [I typed it before seeing this]