America's jobless rate is thru the roof, yet Senator McCain says America cant survive without illegal's labor

McCain says America will collapse if the illegals aren't allowed to come here and do the work Americans won't do....the jobless rate is skyrocketing, so exactly what jobs is he talking about that American citizens won't do?

Is this McCain's answer to the immigration issue?

Favorite Answer

Really? Did you know that the current unemployment rate is lower than the average of Clinton's 8 years in office? Did you know that until 6 months ago, from 2002 til then , it stayed lower than at any point in Clinton's 8 years? I didn't think so.

He should use the Fox News propaganda machine and lie about why we need to keep looking for those Weapons of mass Destruction. He will have to lie if he tells the truth no one will vote for him. He can throw around some of those fancy military terms than no one understands like" theater and essential phase". I don't see how he can avoid using the draft, it is common knowledge that we are already short of troops; and he is using his military experience in Vietnam as why he should get elected. I predict within six months of insane McCain being elected, they will start drafting the nineteen year old males. He will deny this of course untill the election is over. MCCain is a war machine, he isn't a president, and he clearly wants more war. What is a "surrender democrat"? Vote Obama 2008

What is even worse is the misconception that illegals just take jobs that nobody wants. They have ruined all the trades jobs and an honest company cannot compete. I know of a company called American ---- Detection in Las Vegas Nevada that in the past has had a hiring rate of aprox. 50 percent illegal aliens. The govt. looks the other way.

Yeah, instead of illegals, we'll just have the democrats raise our taxes even more for companies so that foreign jobs will appeal even more to them. And you keep voting these people into office? Since when is taking away my money ever a good thing? Maybe if companies weren't taxed out of American jobs, then we would have a country to stand on.

Jobless rate is thru the roof? That's news I thought it was still under 6%.....

Source(s): SFC US Army Retired

I know a lot of guys who would do manual labor for minimum wage.

I don't think its ok to let illegals be here and pay them less than min wage. If they are going to be in this country they must be paid a fair wage.

Obama has the same opinion... AND he wants to give them drivers license.

So, what's the difference?

Our elected officials have told the 70% of Americans that are against amnesty to shove our opinions in our asses.

They do not care what we think.

I wish those ignorant pricks above me had the balls to tell my three brothers that are in the construction industry that THOSE are job Americans will not do.

Mr. Mccain is speaking of jobs like farm workers, which Americans feel they are too "above" doing themselves. The job market, BTW, is not all that horrible!!!!!

Ok heres the deal. We will round up every illegal mexican

in the country. take them to the border. dump them out.

Then when picking season starts. We will wait and see when

all the white folks and black folks show up, to stay bent over

at the waist. for 12 hours a day.

Are you going to line up. Be first.

i think hes just being realistic, hes from Arizona so i think he knows a thing or two about immigration

plus most americans dont want to do the jobs illegals do..proof, most farm companies are moving south of the border becsue they cant find LEGAL workers in the state look it up

Source(s): obama08