Women what is?

the point of not having sex with your husbands? I know that a lot of women dont sleep with their husbands for different reasons but i just wanted to see some of the womens reasons. Please help.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that women do this for a lot of reason but if you want to stop it then you need to make her feal special and loved. You must be doing something that is making her unhappy. And if your nit maybe she is depressed.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes I don't have sex with my husband because of the cheesy way he comes onto me, it is always the same way and it totally turns me off, if he put a little effort into it then there would not be a problem

• 1 decade ago

Well many times I am just worn out from working part time, taking care of all the household chores and raising our two kids.

Another reason is that I don't consider being groped foreplay.

• 1 decade ago

If we have been fighting or he has done something mean to me then I wont do it with him because I liked to feel loved during intimacy not just a lay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kim h
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have never done this and never will. I opened to look at the answers.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know- i have sex w/ him even if i'm not in the mood , he works hard and takes good care of me it's the least i can do to please him

• 1 decade ago

I have never understood this. I couldn't pull it off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.