Women what is?

the point of not having sex with your husbands? I know that a lot of women dont sleep with their husbands for different reasons but i just wanted to see some of the womens reasons. Please help.

Favorite Answer

I think that women do this for a lot of reason but if you want to stop it then you need to make her feal special and loved. You must be doing something that is making her unhappy. And if your nit maybe she is depressed.

Sometimes I don't have sex with my husband because of the cheesy way he comes onto me, it is always the same way and it totally turns me off, if he put a little effort into it then there would not be a problem

Well many times I am just worn out from working part time, taking care of all the household chores and raising our two kids.

Another reason is that I don't consider being groped foreplay.

If we have been fighting or he has done something mean to me then I wont do it with him because I liked to feel loved during intimacy not just a lay

• kim h

I have never done this and never will. I opened to look at the answers.

i don't know- i have sex w/ him even if i'm not in the mood , he works hard and takes good care of me it's the least i can do to please him

I have never understood this. I couldn't pull it off.