no boys really like me people tell me i am really pretty but no boys ever ask me out do u think they will?

Favorite Answer

It's not all about looks. You gotta have the personality too.

Dear Unpopular with the boys,

I'm guessing from your question that you are either in your teen's or your early 20's. You have to understand that sometime beauty can scare of the members of the opposite sex. Or they might think that you are already taken by someone else. He's a little hint: you want the boys to know you are available to date then, let them know. The best way to let them know is to have your girls friends inform their male friends that you are open to dating. If you don't have a big circle of girlfriends, then you are going to have to make the move towards asking out a guy.

But just remember that finding someone that "truely" likes you is like buying a pair of shoes. You have to try on many pairs to determine if they fit you in all aspects!

Best of Wishes!

I don't know if I understand this, but if this is about you then I would say you have many women who would give themselves to you. not in the same why your soulmate would because they are not as clued in.

If it's about me, then I guess I have low self esteem, and I should get over it but I don't like the ego, as my mother has always said....you are too full of yourself too confident...

its not always about looks hun.

but yeah,

chances are somebodys gonna ask you out eventually

guys can be so shallow...

haha im jk.....mostly

anyways, jus wait and be patient

u dont ALWAYS have 2 have a guy

of course. give it time, just be yourself and time will play it course then a guy will come around.

please don't think guys only care about looks.

some guys go for the girls who are confident with themselves.

always remember that.

• Eureka

ofcourse they will! You just have to wait. Dont worry guys will ask you out eventually.

They could be shy or maybe you just have a crappy personality... its not all about looks, its personality that really counts ;)

well yeah, sum guys r stupid. but sweetie looks dont matter it count wats on the inside:)