my PlayStation 3 wont turn on it just turns on then the green light turns on then a yellow light then a red?

PLAYSTAION 3 WILL TURN ON GREEN LIGHT THEN ALL THE SUDDEN YELLOW THEN FLASHING RED LIGHT COMES ON

Favorite Answer

It may have been over heating.. or you have a hard drive failure...

Try letting it sit over night and try it in the morning, if it does it still you need to contact Sony ASAP and they will repair if for you. Only thing that sucks if it is the hard drive and you didn't do a back up you lose all your saves and profiles and such.... Hopefully its just a heating issue, I put mine on a metal monitor riser that has holes in it so the air can flow freely and it doesn't hot at all...

Dude I'm sorry for ya. But sucks for you. Dude just call sony and complain trust me I did same when ps2 came out and it wouldn't work. If you still have warranty they'll fix or if you don't you can call and complain then they'll most likely ask you to send back because they'll get a bad rep so just call em.

Source(s): ME!!!!!!!!!

Umm i think that is kinda like the red lights of doom for the Xbox 360.. Ring up Sony and ask them about it ...thats the best i can tell you.. or look it up on www.youtube.com :)

return it and have them check the power supply; that tanks