Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

When do you think there will be an Anime about... [dundundun]?

Rap Music! =)

I wish I could be the first... to create one... or at least I wish there was an Anime kinda like 8 Mile, or there was an Anime type version of the East Coast-West Coast rivalry in the 90s or w/e =)

{Miss Clyde}

>> Lol I forgot about that, but it doesn't matter xD But I still wish there was an 8 Mile type Anime :)

• Favorite Answer

hMM

that would be a new twist on anime. I think i'd be looking forward to watching something like that

((**thanks im on level 3 now thanks to me answering your question**)))

Well, Samurai Champloo has the element of hip-hop.

But the East coast, west coast battle is American and anime comes from Japan.

• J.J. V

lol Beck is the only music-centered anime I've ever watched, i think. Wait, I think there is Fancy La La, too. (this is a girly anime show, but what do i know? I was a kid back then. >.<). I love the 8 mile movie. I'd watch an anime that's like it.

When do I think it will come out? that's when they run out of good ideas for fighting, romance, etc.

samurai champloo, as the others said, has hip hop in it. but here are some others with a few elements of rap inclluded in the story

Tenjho Tenge

Paranoia Agent

Tokyo Tribes

Afro Samurai

I dont know but That would be Cool

Rap is the best Music!!!

Edit:

Oh yeah Samurai Champloo has a little bit of Hip-Hop

Actually, that'd be awesome. Then, I might appreciate rap music a little more. I can't stand hearing it right now. (I know this'll give me thumbs down for sure)

But, to all of you rap fans, I'm not trying to hurt you guys saying that there are people like me who does not like rap. You guys like rap, that's fine.

Probably never at least i hope never. But if there will be then i will most certainly not watch it.

• I

that would be awesome