is it normal to feel this way..or am i crazy??

well i feel like i really like my bf... i kinda feel like were so close and hes the most perfect person ever...

and like a while ago i was thinking about him and about how hes the ONLY boyfriend ive ever had that wasnt this annoying jerk...

it kinda made me cry (but not like sobbing..just tears)... i felt like i was crying from happiness not from sadness... i just feel like i was all tense before and now im just more relaxed with him...

ok so my question is...is this normal..to feel so strongly about someone..or am i crazy or something...

Favorite Answer

Of course it is normal. The first decent boyfriend you have, you are always gonna be so loving and thankful for him. And who knows, maybe it's love you are feeling

Yes its perfectly normal. Specially since well what you said your past relationships might have been not as good and well they hurt you alot in the past its normal. Your just really happy. And well sometimes shedding some tears relieves the stress because you know hes better than all the other ones. So it clears up that part of your mind.

I think the answer is very simple, you are not crazy, you are in love with him. If he makes you feel like that, you must also do your part and make him feel special, be always good no matter what, believe me.

Thats some what ok

& your not crazy

my friends are like that with their bfs

its werid but not crazy

It's perfectly normal. it just means that you are really happy with him, and that is a good thing. You should tell him how you feel.

It's perfectly normal. You just really like him.

Nope you could be in love,or falling in love lucky i wish i was you ;-) ....I hope everything works out good luck & thanx for answering my question

It's normal and you are so lucky to have a guy like that! ^^ I hope everything works it between you. :)

Its called love.

it can be one of the best and worst feelings that you will ever feel!

so enjoy every minute of it!=]

yes its so normal! you just love him thats all!