What is the best nonemembers way to make money on runescape?

all my nonmembers skills are 50+

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Blaise
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

fishing is worthless if your a f2p because to go to karmaja and to a bank is way to far and their are no good fishing spots for that matter

i personally am raising my woodcutting and mining levels.

Woodcutting is a fast and easy skill (i got from 60 to 70 in about 2 days). You can use the wood for fire cutting to. But mostly you can cut yews and sell them and they sell for a little over 400 a log which is fairly profitable.

Mining is also a great skill because people are always gonna need coal and other ores to make armor so ores are always in demand. It is moderately time consuming. Once u get into the mining guild though ming coal and banking it is very fast is a great way to make money.

i have made lots of money from these two skills and i find them profitable and the best skills to make money

• 1 decade ago

Occasionally different types of bars sell quickly. High leveled pies and fish sell a lot. Air runes make a lot of money in world 16. Coal is baught in large amounts in World 1 and 3. You can also get planks in the cementary and sell them on ge for 200 each.

• 1 decade ago

i would really say fishing

i used to smith steel plates and then high alchemy them, but fishing is alot more profitable if you have someone to buy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.