If I delete a contact on yahoo messenger.Do they know that they have been deleted?

Favorite Answer

Delete me and I'll give you a report back.

no you will still appear to them on their list and can still access you,if you dont want them to contact you again dont delete but go to privacy tab then ignore list then add their yahoo messenger id if they do try to contact you it wont pop up and annoy you either way they dont know they are blocked or deleted.

i don't know. let's try!

i will be your contact then try deleting me. be my contact too so i can find your account and tell you if i received a message that tells me that you have deleted me.

sorry if my some of my words are redundant and if my grammar is horrible.lol

english isn't my first language nor my second

(:

No they will not know because you will still be in their friend list and they can send you messages.

No, not unless they have acsess to your password.

• Tikka

no they don't know. they will only know if they have your account and can log into your account

no