eedro
Lv 4
eedro asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Why don't people talk to me alot?

For awhile now i have noticed that people do not come up to me to chit-chat with me. Now if they have problems with anything they come running to me. And while i am fixing their problem they go over to my co-workers and start chatting. In short i am out of the loop.

So i ask, what is it that makes some people come over and chat and gossip and makes others one of the outliners

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    One of my best friends has this same problem. It could be a couple of things.

    I noticed that she never smiles randomly, which is understandable for some people. Another thing is that she isn't that social unless you really get to know her. She keeps her conversations really short and doesn't keep eye contact which I told her is probably the reason why people don't find her to be the friendly.

    Source(s): Personal Experience.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    Damn I like you lol I will talk to u everyday u sound so cute don't bother them

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Because in any organization there are only about 10% of the people who actually work and are productive. The other 90% think this is weird. That's why you get hit on to fix stuff but are ignored otherwise.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Smile and be approachable. It's always best to treat coworkers like friends but avoid the gossip. It's just a safer way to keep your job.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Because you are LETTING them use you. people treat us the way we allow them to and you are fixing everyones problems for them so they dont have to so in short they dont give a rats a** if they get to know you or not they could care less if your the sweetest person in the world all they know is that you will fix whatever problem that they bring to....

    srry if this sounds harsh i am not getting on you but this is true see i use to be you... NOT ANYMORE. I started staning up for myself i fix my own problems and that is it. I dont pay much attention to anyone now but yet now they come to me to talk and usually i am the one now tht everyone talks to first about everything. i just stopped letting everyone dump there crap on my plate. i have enough to deal with ... and if you cant handle that then fine dont talk to me its that simple....

    stand up and be proud of yourself take a stand rite now and if people dont like it what have you lost? really only the crap they were dumping on you to begin with.. so your still better off...

  • 1 decade ago

    This happens to me too like my question that i asked on this site"I'm confused........" when I'm on messenger and i don't talk to ppl they come asking me how come I'm not talking to the or they just talk to me to ask me a question. Well anyways here's my advice maybe you should start a conversation that would interest both you and your co-worker and then see what would happen in a couple more days. I hope this helps!:)

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you dont want to be gossiping and chit chattin at work anyway. those kind of people are a pain in the b.

  • Mandie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    some people are easy to approach and talk to if you seem to serious or shy people will find you uncomfortable to hang with. so just strike it up. also stop fixing everyone elses problems direct them dont do it for them

  • 1 decade ago

    they are just proably using you and you just need to tell them no and then people see that you are busy so they may not bother you but if you have not that much work then people will think you are not busy and talk 2 u

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you must look and present yourself like a leader thats why they come to you with problems and think your to important for small talk,try to smile it will help ease them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.