Is NY cheap 2 buy abercrombie and hollister co.??

im wondering is it cheaper 2 buy abercrombie in NY cause abercrombie NY u know what i mean, is it? my freind went 2 buffalo NY and emailed me it was way cheaper im wondering if it is ?? and also hollister she told me it was really cheap 4 hollister co 2 !!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you live in Canada, then yes, the prices are cheaper in not only NY, but all across the US. There is also a wider selection from what I have heard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Does that mean you live in canada? Cu z i do and whenever i go across the border i buy abercrombie and hollister. Your friend is right, it is cheaper, actually MUCH cheaper then 20 bucks less on each piece of clothing there! Its not that expesive. However, if you live in the states, then no its the same price as it is near you.

• Didi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You would probably find more on sale because in New York City those stores arent really that popular. Nobody wears hollister and very few wear abercrombie. Also, in NY we dont charge tax on clothing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ive been to NY many times, and its basically the same throughout the united states... if u are looking for it at a cheaper price i reccomend pennsylvania, where there is no sales tax on clothing, i had a blast shopping ther... hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like in NY so i wouldnt no if its cheaper. BUT THEIR STILL CUTE CLOTHES SO KEEP BUYING! but remember...you liv ein one of the biggest cities in the world..so you can still go for a&f & hco but try some designer stuff also since its availible to you. unlike where i live.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i live in new york and i wouldnt say exactly cheappp.. sometimes the stuff in there are pricy for no reason..plus.. try something else , other stores.. new york has alot of good shopping stores : ) .. go to h&M,forever 21 etc

• Julia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

probably not

dont listen to jane doe she's only hates hollister and a&f bcuz she probably doesnt fit into it and cant afford to buy anything on clearence, she is only on this site to tell ppl that!

• 1 decade ago

i live in new york.. kinda near buffalo and its not cheap here ?

lol i dont know? maybe she was at an outlet store or something !

• 1 decade ago

Nope. They're universal prices.

• 1 decade ago

They cost the same everywhere

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.