his mom found a condom wrapper...?

he put the condom wrapper in his pocker and forgot to throw it out and so his mom found out and asked him if he was having sex with me and he said no we're just friends and then made up this story about how it was in my room and my mom was coming and i didnt want her to see so i made him hide it.i find the entire thing sort of funny but it will be so wiered to see his mom if she thinks that i have used comdom wrappers laying around in my room sound really sluty!!!! has something like this even happen to anyone

Favorite Answer

haha yea. my boyfriend and i had sex in his room and then he took it off and he threw it out his window.... it landed in the gutter haha cuz from his room you can see another part of a roof. So a few of our friends came over the next day and one of them saw it and was like dude u guys are having sex... it was really funny.

Be honest. Because what happenes in the dark will come to light. I got pregnant not once but twice.

happened to me lol, but i said i ran out of waterbaloons so i used my friend's condoms. she didnt believe me but she didnt ask any questions either.

His Mom won't believe that story and if she does, she just may call your Mom and tell her. Stupid story.

one lie leads to another.