Im 37 weeks pregnant and ex wont talk to me??

My ex boyfriend and I spilt up when i was 3 months pregnant. We were still talking though. Then up until about 4 weeks ago he just stop talking to me he ignores phone calls, texts. If I go on msn and he is online he will come off straight away. He has also said he will help me to support the baby but hasnt helped he at all so far it has been my mum and I who have had to find the money to support my baby. I am now 2cm dialated and he still dosent want to no. ANY TIPS?????

Favorite Answer

if he cant be bothered to care about his unborn child then stop chasing him... he doesnt deserve this baby. if he comes bac in a few days, months, years... tell him where to go cos it isnt fair on your baby.

make sure when your baby is born... contact CSA and make sure he pays for it... try get him on the birth certificate too.

good luck and you and the baby will be fine without that waste of space.

Source(s): 11 week old son

sounds like hes an immature ****!

when you've given birth get someone to FORCE him to the hospital, he HAS to see his child,he has NO choice, and until he does this confusion hes going through wont disappear. once the baby becomes a reality he'll have to start thinking straight. theres a good chance he will fall in love with his child in which case your both going to have to be mature for the baby's sake.

if he still doesnt want a part of it then squeeze as much money out of him as possible.

if you can, form a good relationship with the rest of his family that way your baby will at least have its aunites,uncles,grandparents ect from that side of the family.

your ex needs to know that after the baby is born you have 6 weeks to register its birth and if he isnt there when you register then he wont offically be the baby's 'father' instead it will be left blank,if he knows this then any desision he has will have to be made within 6 weeks.

my sister was in a similar situation,her ex turned up 3 weeks after the birth and was there at her registration,needless to say he's hardly a father to her at all now shes 6 years old, and he also has a son he doesnt see!. my niece has a wonderful 'daddy' though, who she now knows isnt her biological father, but shes not bothered, because to children as long as they have enough love and care thats all they need.

my father was terrible and i always wished he would dissappear when i was younger, he did when i was 14 for 2 years and i was so happy then, we get along fine now but it just goes to show that some people were born never to love a child and YOUR baby doesnt deserves the hassle of one of them in its life.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Really a partner should be there for you when you are having a difficult time. That is what relationships are all about. Its understanding he is hesitant becaus he may feel that if you through another patch then you may push him away again. Read here https://tr.im/NIb9u

I am going through something similar, but she hasnt made any contact to come back to me, and I know even though I may want her, I would be hesitant because of the possibility of going through the same thing again.

I dont know how long you have been apart, but dont pester him to get back with you, although it would be good for you to let him know your feelings, and that you are sorry for pushing him aside.

If he is willing to chat, then great, if he is reluctant, just offer to be a friend maybe, but you have to know that it does not mean he will come back to you.

He will care about you, even after what iv gone through...feelings dont just dissapear no matter what he may say. Stick in there. only time will tell.

If you get another chance, then make the most of it and never let him go awain because if you do, he will never come back. I really hope it works out for you. Its a difficult thing to go through.

I think if you could have a rational, peaceful conversation with him before that day you should let him be there. Seeing the birth of their child can change a man, I know from personal experience. But do what you know in your heart is right. Everyone has different situations so you have to do what you know is best for you. Good luck with everything.

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/ZeTfA

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

He isn't going to come back :( I'd suggest buying a notebook and documenting everything. When you call and he doesn't answer, when you call and he does answer. The rundown of the convos, etc. When you see him... all that. It'lll help you in the legal side later on down the road. Good luck.

• coachP

Seek some legal help. It might cost you money up front, but you'll get it back, and more, in the long run when he has to pay child support payments. Don't just take his word that he'll pay support payments. Make it legal. Good luck and I hope your child is healthy.

Unfortunately you have found a dud dad for your baby. He is a loser.My tip is to get as much child support as you can and forget about him just be the best mum you can be and your baby won't care about having a dad.

If you can contact his mom. Im sure she will want to see her grandchild and put pressure on him to make sure it happens. Nothing wrong with pulling out every trick you have.

Dont expect him back though, he doesnt sound worth it either.

Just remember its his legal duty to support the child, if your in the UK theres always the CSA too.

think of the baby and you, who knows whats going on in his mind. once baby comes along priorities should slip into place if not it will be your gain his loss. x