Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Is she pregnant?

my gf and i had sex and used the pull out method it was her last day on her period when it happened and since then weve done it two more times and i just found out that her period didnt come when it was supposed to (it was a week late) and that its not like the other times.. she said that it was more like spotting and wasnt as heavy like she normally gets it and it only lasted 2 days.. can she be pregnant?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's very possible, get her a pregnancy test!

• 1 decade ago

Did she cramp?? Because if she did she might not be pregnant, if she's a week late a pregnancy test can be done. And dude, the pull out method DOES NOT WORK we aren't talking just pregancy we're talking diseases, trust it good but u can never got ur life back once it's gone, u should invenst in condoms, some places even give them away for free, look into it, it could save ur life.

• 1 decade ago

It is possible, take a pregnancy test or go see a doctor. The pull out method does not work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes she could be..jus go to a free clinic no parents needed..sometimes honestly its a sign to wise up. periods can come late because of stress..but it cud be pregnancy the later u wait the worse. first take a pregnacy test and see. stick with her...she needs you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get her a pregnancy test and pray for the best. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

its very very very possible!

dont use the "pull out method" thats bull ****.

get her a pregnacy test and see, or go to the doctors!

dont use the pull out method anymore... use a condom!

goodluckkkk!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the pull out method is utter bull sh1t.

• 1 decade ago

YES ANYTIME YOU HAVE SEX THE FEMALE CAN GET PREGNANT when are you kids going to learn USE PROTECTION!! how old are you

• 1 decade ago

yeah!!! whats the pullout method?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell her to take a pregnancy test.... then you will know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.