Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Is Kasey Kahne a good NASCAR driver?

Or is he popular because of his looks?

Favorite Answer

While Kahne is no doubt popular among some women simply because of his looks, he has many fans (including myself) who like him because he can wheel a racecar. When a guy wins 9 career Cup races (since 2004), makes the Chase in 2006, and currently sits 11th in points, you can be pretty sure it's not a fluke.

All the drivers are good or they wouldn't be racing in the Sprint Cup Series. As far as his looks. Kasey is the pretty boy of NASCAR, and he attracts a lot of the female fans. He's doing very well this year

No good looks don't cut it in NASCAR. You have to be a good driver to keep up with the rest and Kasey has proven he is a good driver time and again with his 3 wins this season alone one of which was the All Star race but a win is a win.

Kasey has had his up and downs in the past few years. I think he is a very good driver. He will end up getting a championship in a few years,

• Kasey is a good driver. Three wins this year (including the all Star race) Dang good.

Ok..my 12 year old daughter likes him because he is just sooooo cute.

I think he is a good driver. I'm a guy so i don't like him because of his looks lol. He has showed in the past that he has potential to win races, he is just not having good cars right now.

• SMACK

Yes he is a good driver. No matter what anybody says. It's them Allstate girls running into things.

OK, the fireworks thing was a freak accident!

khane is a good driver and the thing that happened in homestead was total BS the guy is not a cop khane probably tried to get pass him because he had his uniform on and the security guard "fell down"(more like do any of you watch soccer)

Both. He did however lose alot of fans because of that Homestead incident, and I think he still has to go to trial for that, if he already hasnt. Poor security guard. I think he pushed the guy, because I dont think the cops would lie, but brothers would. Who knows though, I still like the guy.

he's a very good driver - bad drivers don't make it to the sprint cup, and if they do, they don't stay long. as for being popular, that's totally different - popularity and driving ability don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. if they did, rowdy would be the most popular driver in sprint cup right now.