what will happen at the e3 confrence for microsoft?

so what rumors have you heard that you think might actually happen at the conference that starts tom. ? i just bought an xbox today and i want to know if i should open it or return it and wait for something else...

so what do you think will happen?

Favorite Answer

If you're 100% certain the 360 you bought has an HDMI port and one of the cooler running chips, then I would open it up. If not, I doubt they're going to announce a new xbox model, but there can't be any harm in waiting just to see.

I'm dying for new Fable 2 and Gears 2 trailers. Maybe some more info on Halo Wars / Peter Jackson's project. Some more 360 exclusives and a new device / accessory or two.

The $50 dollar drop was today, all Xbox 360 Pro systems are now $299.

I would keep your Xbox 360

- All they will probably do is more on: Fable 2, GOW 2, maybe Halo Wars...

I don't see much coming from it besides more on what we know.

well people are saying that microsoft is going to announce a new xbox model that is a 60gb and it a price if 299. and they are going to announce the motion controller for the xbox 360. and the microsoft also are going to announce exclusive gameplay or trailer like fable 2 or maybe bioshock 2.

big announcement made(i just saw the e3 2008 microsoft)

-final fantasy 13 coming to xbox 360

-demos of gears of war 2, rockband 2, fallout 3, fable 2, RES

-new dashboard that involves the use of avatars

-new partnership with mgm , universal, usa network, sci fi network, netfilx

-Just look at the source at the bootom of the answer.

wait to see wat happens at the sony conference and then decide wether to return or keep ur xbox 360