Do you guys think?

that celebrities these days r pretty or handsom at all?

like when u look at them without makeup i want to vomit. why the hell do people look up or want to be like or with the celebrities?

like when u look at this, do u still think they r pretty?????

http://tuvida.aol.com/moda-y-belleza/fotos/stars-w...

Update:

of course they r human

but i am saying it's sad how soo many of us try to look like them when they r just not as pretty as we think they r

i never said they aren't human

but teenage girls these days destroy themselves to look like a celebrity when they have no idea how they really look.

Update 2:

its sad how when some people post pictures of themselves and r very pretty we tend to tell em they r ugly. but then when it comes to celebs we become soo protective just cause they r celebs and famous.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes it is devistating how so many people change themselves to look like them when we know that they r not perfect. no one is. and it's also sad how girls starve themselves just to look like a model on a magazine, when it has been photoshoped. everyone is being protective of the celebs because we don't want to believe how they actually look like. they r pretty, but they r not perfect. every one is pretty in their own way, so that way we should all stopt to be like some one else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol young male celebrity look good but female celebrity look horrible with out makeup..... Itsnt it weird how different they look. I saw a picture of a few celeb w/o and i had no idea who they were. They looked like aliens or something.

• Andy J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes i do think they are pretty. You're not very nice, i would hate to be famous, they can't help the way they look, they just wanna live their lives. Back off

• 1 decade ago

I mean of course make up is a major part of why they look so good, but some of them look okay without it . But I agree with you, some of them just look horrible!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think she is looks pretty without make-up. the make-up makes her look better of course but then again a lot of people wear make-up. plus we all know celebs wear make-up. they are human

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well they're just average looking >.<

Some still look pretty without makeup.

• 1 decade ago

well i think they look human..

if thats what your getting at !!

it makes you say hey these are real people

&& i think they are still attractive without all that make up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. i mean, julia roberts has SUCH a gorgeous face. makeup cant make her look more gorgeous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree. everyone trys to look just like these plain janes...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.