Have you ever been attacked and forced to fight back? Did you have an exit strategy?

Only a SURRENDER by one side and accepted by the other,

when BOTH sides agree to stop fighting, or

when at least one side has been DESTROYED

. . . . .can a war end.

Intervention only works if BOTH sides agree to stop fighting.

Guess what, attack your neighbor, kill some of the family members, and see if the police don't come for you, even though you didn't attack them.

You have a choice to give in and if you plead out, you have to meet the terms of your sentence. Otherwise, they come for you again.

Sadam and his gang didn't violated the terms, knowing full well the consequences contained therein.

http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/01fs/14906.htm

Favorite Answer

... Or when someone else intervenes, which is always nice. Especially if you're a 15 year old girl being slapped around and pushed into a corner by her drunken, miserable 45 year old father.

Yeah my exit strategy was kick the bajesus out of the other guy and walk away with a smile on my face. If they instigated the fight the law was on my side in every way. Its self defense.

Yes I have. My exit strategy was to overwhelmingly win and simply walk away.

America was attacked and forces to fight back against the terrorists. Now it must overwhelmingly win and then walk away. Dead people do not need to surrender.

In my line of work I have been on the receiving end of attacks and the opposing force always went to jail in silver bracelets. You have to be strong to defend yourself against aggressors and cant be weak, or you lose.

In Viet Nam, we won every major battle, but lost the war to the tune of 58,000 dead Americans.

Semper Fi

Sure. However, there is one thing the right wing keeps ignoring:

IRAQ DID NOT ATTACK THE UNITED STATES

Bush attacked them--without cause.

And no amount of whining about "surrender" will excuse or justify the war of aggression or the hundreds of thousands of men, women , and children Bush and his supporters have butchered in cold blood.

So far this has worked. Find a safe spot, point a double barrel shot gun at their head and ask them to leave. So far they all have. A gun as a defensive weapon can bring peace.

• mine was simple drop kick to the nuts followed by a knee to forehead or straight jab to the wind pipe. turn and walk away.

Intervened In a DV she was able to get away while I was dealing with Him.

If I come into your house and started a fight, you would want me to leave, and the fighting would end

You were attacked by one, and you attacked another???

I didn't realize the Iraqis attacked us. Nor did the Afghanis for that matter.