Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Did You All Know That Chris Jericho Lied About Chris Benoit's Yearly Salary On Larry King ?

Y2J said he was making over $1 million dollars a year, but that's pure b.s considering the rabid wolverine spent most of his WWE career as a high midcarder and hadn't been a full time maineventer since 2004. Benoit was not high enough on the WWE food chain to be making 7 figures a year and neither did he sell enough merchandise to be making 7 figures a year. Let's face it Chris Benoit t-shirts did not sell like hotcakes the same way Rey Mysterio t-shirts, John Cena t-shirts, D-X t-shirts, etc do.

Update:

Chris Benoit made nowhere close to a million dollars on a yearly basis. Here is how much his yearly salary was.

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/info/salaries.shtml

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get over yourself

• 4 years ago

Chris Jericho Salary

• Kris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Chris Jericho didn't lie.That was from 2004 or so.The latest anybody has on salaries is 2006.And even back then all they had was base salaries,not including merchandise,dvd sales.And all that money you get making appearances and doing things as being champion.Also you get more money when you're champion.And he was since 2004,a world champion,u.s. champion,tag teajm champion,royal rumble winner,and was a main eventer.He was training some people.He was for a short period the head person on ECW.He had matches on most pay per views.He was in every Wrestlemania from 04 to 08.And he was a veteran,main eventer,and one of the top stars.So of course he made well over a million dollars per year.

• I don't doubt he was making 7 digits. He was one of their top performers and was a former World Champion. So I guess until you show me his actual figures, I'll believe Jericho.

Okay, you showed me, good find. Now I believe you and not Jericho.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ooo, hes not the first person to lie about something! and he wont be the last!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get over yourself

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get over yourself

Source(s): WHAT ARE CHRIS BENOIT'S FORMER ACCOUNTANT?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, people lie. It's to be expected.

Don't click that link.

• 1 decade ago

so. chris jericho can lie all he wants about chris benoit. i love jericho. and i can't stand benoit for what he did.

SO WILL PEOPLE STOP MENTIONING BENOIT'S NAME ON HERE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ill have to go with Vickie up there.

EXCUSE ME!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.