Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Which of your senses is weakest?

Which is strongest?

• Jopaku
    Favorite Answer

My sense of accomplishment is my weakest, and my sense of awareness is my strongest.

Certainly not my libido! :) LOL.

WEAKEST: HEARING.

My weakest sense is my "hearing". It was caused by my allowing my great-nieces to play my car stereo at almost full volume whenever I had to drive them from their small village to the Big City here 16 miles both ways.

I have lost 80% of my hearing in my left ear and 70% hearing in my right ear. I bought very expensive ($3,000 a pair) digital hearing aids to also help with hearing TV shows and especially female voice conversations. The loss is usually more predominant at the higher frequencies.

I still hear reasonably well. I miss a few words here and there - especially when people are facing away from me and trying to communicate.

STRONGEST SENSE: INTUITION.

My sixth sense of intuition is my strongest sense. I believe that you have already experienced this directly. It is so strong it actually frightens me at times. Subtle body signals of people not wanting me to join in, being excluded, being lied to, hearing the truth twisted - all come crashing in on me like a rock slide. I often make every effort to try to excuse "it" and the people as just having a moment. Very often I have "it" confirmed independently - without asking - by others that what I felt was in fact more real than the subtle body language being projected.

It is both a great gift and a curse. I sense and know the people that really love me, those that just want to use me, those that are indifferent and especially those that detest and have no use for me. The last few often hurt - after all, I am human.

♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ With much respect - Phoenix (Rob).

My eyesight is weakest ... I am nearsighted, though not enough to require constant wearing of lenses.

My sense of hearing is far and away the strongest. I had to take a series of hearing tests when I was hired on to a certain job years back ... they asked me if I was aware that my hearing ought to be deemed illegal? I was hearing tones they sent through headphones at darned near inaudible levels. I was also able to distinguish whether the current tone was higher or lower pitched than the previous one, to which they were astonished at such low decibels.

Clearly, speech is no problem for me. I can't even shut up in printed form.

Some would say my common sense is my weakest sense.

Weakest: touch (being a farmgirl, my hands aren't soft at all and the sensitivity is gone from working with them for so long)

Strongest: smell (I can smell a filthy cigarette a mile away, a good part of my job!)

Source(s): ;-)

Weakest has to be my sense of staying out of love.....

My strongest is my sense of intuition.....

• ...

weakest - sight

strongest - touch

Weakest - Smell

I have been a smoker for 50 years

Strongest - Touch

• papaw

At this point in my life, my "sexth" sense is weakest.

My strongest is probably touch. I still love to cop a "feel."

Weakest is the eyes, ya know older age.

Strongest is the heart because of all my firneds.