Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do popups annoy you?

Do they annoy you or do you just click the little cross?

Favorite Answer

You know what's even worse? The moving pop-ups, that you have to follow with your mouse all over the screen just to close them!

Yes pop-ups does annoy me. Thank goodness I have a popup blocker so I don't get very many.

They annoy me as when I want to look for certain sites or things online and I end up gettin a pop-up which causes the page to take extremely long to load.

Click!

• hiott

I end pop united statesby way of utilizing Mozilla Firefox. For the final 8 months now I even have not won one. Its super. To get it in simple terms Google it and get carry of the utility. you would be surprised. solid success. P.S. Its loose

Umm I have a pop up blocker so I don't know how it feels to see pop ups always popping up on my computer screen. Right now on my laptop it says "57 blocked". Thats alot. :)

xoxo

♫☆♥LOVE♥☆♫

Yes!!! I especially hate the ones that pop up even though I have a pop up blocker!!!

Absolutely! It's like when someone walks in front of the TV!

i hate when you cant find the little cross!!!

its so annoying

they annoy me and i press the littlle cross thingy!! grr die popups!