Runescape Account?

Can you please rate my runescape account.

I want to know what im doing wrong and the best place to train.

Im a lvl 48.

Stats:

Attack:42

Strength:39

Defence:37

hitpoints:40

Mining:17

Firemaking:10

Woodcutting:19

Range:27

Mage:1

Prayer:25

Runecraft:1

Craft:5

Theiving:16

Agility:14

Slayer:28

Hunting:1

Summoning:4

Fishing:5

Construction:1

Farming:3

Cooking:9

Fletching:1

Herblore:18

Any ideas? where to train and what to train?

Favorite Answer

It really depends on what you like doing... So, if you're looking for more gp in your bank, try using some skills like woodcutting, fishing, and perhaps get your fletching up...

Number one, you have to have a source of income. SO that means mainly you need to get up your mining or wood chopping really high so you can go sell what you make. Thats the most important. Your attack and strength is high, but thats not something you can really use unless you go to fight in the wild. If your still a member, picking flacks and making it into bowstring is another really good source of income. The best way to sell the bowstring is at the GE. Its also a good way of getting your crafting level up. Once you get your theiving to a higher level, you can go and steal seeds from a farmer, then you won't have to go buy them. You can plant the seeds, and this will help get your farming level up. I don't remember the name of it, but theres a certain village with a bunch of stalls in it. They're very easy to steal from. That will get your theiving level up. Agility is ok, unless you want to start taking a bunch of shortcuts through villages, and if you do, you need to get your agility level up. To get your agility up, you need to go to a training camp to train your agility. There's a really good training camp up by Gnome Village, and thats mainly for beginners, but you'll do ok there. Unless you want to get around the map better, you should get your magic up so you can teleport. Its not a have to do kind of thing, but I've found it really helps me out when you need to get all the way across the map. You can get your runecraft and mage up by making the runes and then using them....Hope this is a help to you!! I love Runescape, so good luck to you!! I hope this gets best answer!!

i would keep you attack strength and defence as equal as possible. i would bury ANY bones you see and i would get up mage and fishing. Cooking goes along with fishing. I don't play much anymore but i have about 2 years of experience

wc....mage.....def....sell what u get from wc.....rune crafting for mage...maybe mining so rcing will go by faster....and bring up agility to 20.....cooking and fishing also so u dont need to buy ur food....hope this helped