R asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

I think I know why Liberals hate America?

Is it because most Liberals are immigrants/foreigners? And most Republicans are Americans, therefore they want America to succeed?

Favorite Answer

R must stand for Retard.

EVERY American is an immigrant or the descendant of immigrants. If you want to create artificial divisions among and between Americans based upon their country of birth, it is YOU who hate America.

How dare you smear the name of my country, the United States of America. You disgust me.

Leave it to liberals to get so agitated when such "hot" terms are used. Hate, immigrants, Republicans... I believe the question has validity from a statistical if albeit "stereotypical" point of view. You say immigrant, one might say... Hispanic. It's certainly what's in the news most often. You say Hispanic political affiliation, one might say... Democratic. Many Hispanic immigrants make lower than average wages, something most Democrats would favor. Are Republicans more American? They certainly play the patriotic card more often. Just watch one episode of Sean Hannity and try to find one line that doesn't praise America. Thus the parody plays off, immigrants are Democrats are liberal and Republicans are "patriots" are more American. Now, given such anti-Republican rhetoric many liberals exude, including some for this question even, one could indeed construe that liberals do in fact hate America.

People seem so worried about being non-offensive and avoiding assumptions that they can't see how blindingly true this question could be.

Liberals may not hate America from a general point of view, but they sure do complain a lot.

Liberals are the pampered class. They have had it so easy that they now will bite the hand that feeds them. They have had it to easy.

Republicans have had to work and pull themselves up. They get irritated by the ingrates who want a free ride with the working class having to push the bus.

They are all Americans.

And many immigrants and foreigners actually come here for the opportunities. Others come for the free ride or take it when the liberals offer it.

• Uh oh, someone hasn't left their house in twenty years huh?

I know many liberals, myself included, who are Americans, well-educated, home-owning, tax paying citizens.

Your assumption that liberals don't want Americans to succeed is as far from the truth as you can get.

We want healthcare for all Americans, not just the well-to-do, we want to end a war to save American lives, and we want freedoms that have been stripped by the greedy Republicans in office.

Get a life, go out and meet a few people...

No. They are America citizens like me. And makes it no sense to say that immigrants hate America -- why would they come here if they hate the country? They came here for a better life and to be successful.

• Polish

All Americans are immigrants. Maybe illegals would lean toward someone like Obama. But all Republicans and Democrats are Americans. Liberal or conservative or anything in between

HEY POLISH AND EVERYONE ELSE SAYING ALL AMERICANS ARE IMMIGRANTS....... no they aren't. i'm not. i was born here. i didn't immigrate here from another country.

i don't think liberals hate America. i just think that they think the government should do more for them so they don't have to do as much for themselves. thats all fine and dandy, but its a slippery slope straight into communism. but they seem to be fine with that too.

You're so full of it aren't you?

The fact that Liberals question the government and want answers to our questions shows that we actually give a damn about what's going in the country unlike Republicans who follow Bush around like puppies

If Obama becomes president,will you or will you not question him? And when Clinton was president,did you or did you not question him? Should I call you anti-American for that?

Republicans' hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. It's so simple to understand why Liberals don't hate America,but I'm guessing you people just choose to believe that

Well, at some point in my ancestors life, I guess I was not American. unless you are Native American, you really have no business touting what you do.

Liberal, derived from LIBERTY. Liberals are more free and conserve nothing. That is the merits of America and that is why i'm a LIBERAL American.

The problem with people like you is that you throw around the word liberal with no idea what the word means. Read the Constitution.