Muslims know we don't like them, why are we getting gas from them?

I don't get it.

We are attacking Afghanistan and Iraq and

we are on Israel side...

And I bet the Muslims in Saudi Arabia and other middle east countries are raising the gas price on purpose.

Of course the Exxon owners don't care...

Favorite Answer

I'm a muslim and I like America. I just don't like the current government.

Why would anyone not hate those neocon thugs?

First of all, not all Americans are prejudiced against Muslims, and or Arab people in general. I believe you mean to say that Americans don't like and are afraid of the extremists factors in the Muslim religion. The current US government invaded and removed the regimes in power in both Afghanistan and Iraq in an alleged war against terrorism.

The US and other industrialized nations are BUYING oil (not gas which is another resource) from these and other middle east countries for decades now. There is a high demand of oil at this moment and nations are competing for this particular resource, if you add the political instability in the middle east to the mix and the oil price speculation you have the perfect excuse to increase price.

The world depends (at the moment) on oil for energy to keep their economies running. If this fact was to change oil prices will decrease.

Our country is so obsessed with germs. President Bush stated in a recent speech that there is more gas materials in the US than in ALL of the middle east. We could open up some rigs but that would cause air pollution. Many middle eastern countries right now are a lot more smelly than the US. Perhaps this Euro-American obsession with germs originated in the Dark Ages in Europe.

You have to be american. (sorry to all americans who aren't idiots)

gas is a finite* resource, you have to get it from wherever it is.

And yes p#ss off three quarters of the world and you will find that buying gas becomes expensive.

* look it up in a dictionary**.

**Dictionary = a reference book*** containing words and meanings

*** Book = a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers

p.s the Muslims you don't like have the same problem as Americans, they're judged by the minority who are the same as ignorant dumbass people like you.

your an idiot

If you have enough in your back yard and if you will let us have it, then we won't have to depend on foreign imports..since you don't have it, we gotta get it from someone who does! Oh sure, everyone knows the oil

is a bartering tool and if we will still buy it at their price, they can and will set it any price they want to and some of us dummies will still buy it right on and on!

Exxon has a no bid contract in Iraq right now. I'm sure they are enjoying this.

The open market determines the oil price. Not OPEC, not the oil companies.

"Rising the prices on purpose". Because thats how the oil industry works. I appreiciate your in depth look at global economics there.

Well, we need to get gas from them because their the biggest suppliers of gas.

Amazing that you feel you are able to speak on behalf of all Americans on this issue.

Most people pose questions on here from their own viewpoint.