jw

anddd did miley get her teeth fixed?

bc thats what i herd

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i have heard that the hannah montana and miley cyrus 3-D movie is going to be coming out on DVD. so im guessing that the jonas brothers one will also be coming out on dvd.

I think miley did get her teeth fixed!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up Concert 3-D will be in theaters for a while, then it should go on DVD. The Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert 3-D comes on DVD August 19th the same day as Camp Rock is released on DVD.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No not on dvd. And even if Miley got her teeth fixed her teeth are still crooked and it was probably not a good idea to get a closeup on her teeth in her new video 7 Things.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

yea there going to shoot a new 3-D movie just like Hannah Montana's Concert but The Jonas Brothers one will be better. The date its probably going to be in theaters is in February 27th.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

miley did get her teeth fixed i think and idk when it comes out but guess what the concert i went to july 12th 2008 just 2 days ago was filmed to be in 3D so that is comming out in January and its just the jonas brothers with guest star demi lavato

• 1 decade ago

It's goin 2 b in theatres but idk if it's goin 2 b on DVD probably if it turns out big like Miley/Hannah Montana's did. Idk bout da Miley 1 sorry.

~I ♥ Jonas Brothers + Bonus Jonas~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you talking about the Miley Cyrus movie that they are in?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It will be in theatres. But not sure about on DVD.

• 1 decade ago

its probably going to be in theatres

like the best of both worlds movie.

<3jb

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its first going to be in theaters then its going to be on DVD maybe.

:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.