Any one know where to find the ending video of Final Fantasy Crisis Core For PSP?

Any one know where to find the ending clip for Final Fantasy Crisis Core for PSP? I've looked everywhere for it, and i cant find it. I need it downloadable. Thanks ^^

Favorite Answer
  • Emily

I believe as of right now, Square Enix is going to be hush-hush on the whole remake of the game. There's no telling what the company is up to these days. Don't get confused or hyped up about a possible remake. Personally, I think it would be a great idea for them to redo it but the chances of that happening, are slim. Square is really busy right now with other exclusives. I'm sure though, that they have heard from all the fans of FF VII that they want a remake. All I can say really is, keep ur fingers crossed at least until there is a final word about it. :)

• i dont really know what you are talking about(like the final fantasy thing i thought it was a game) but if it is a movie what you need to do is just download the movie and convert it to mp4.

you just have to download something like pspvideo from download.com and you can convert it to mp4. (almost all video types can be converted to mp4

• Youtube.com Then go to keepvid.com