Anyone else live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and?

you have to drive at least 2 hours to the closest mall to shop! I don't really care for the internet because the wait & I like to try things on before I buy them. Luckily I just graduated & am starting college next month in an actual town with a mall, but I just wondered if anyone else grew up with that experience.

Favorite Answer

yea i have to drive an hour and a half to get to a sucky mall that only has one store i like but i rarely go there i go to the mall thats about 2 hours away that has a lot better stuff... i feel your pain

when i was pretty young i lived in a smaaalll town

with practicaly nothing, but i thought it was great

i only lived there 6 or 7 years of my childhood, and i recently went back yesterday it was a cool experience

i didnt have to drive 2 hours to get to a mall but it was about 30 ot 45 mintues

i prefer living in civilization now though but i thought it was cool that i could walk everywhere cause things were so close when i was little

kind of..We lived in a town where it was 30 min to the closest mall... 1.5hrs to the REALLY COOL ONE. But, I really value the life I had growing up and being safe. I still value knowing my neighbors and seeing familiar faces. if I could I would live in a town of 400 and love every minute of it.

nope