Anonymous

Do you think political correctness should be banned?

Update:

(Heart)- I'm not racist. political correctness affects everybody.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, people should just use their common sense in regards to racial and cultural issues and stop all this pc crap, which tends to just make things worse

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO but it depends. I hate when people are so concerned about being politically correct that they sound so insincere and unnatural. I think what ever you think you should be-able to say it in a reasonably respectful way.

• 1 decade ago

i don't think it should be "banned" per say. People just need to know that they can say what they want to say (even if it's not politically correct) and not be "persecuted" for it...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, it serves no useful purpose other than to stifle free thought and expression. Individuals should be allowed to make their own choices, not let anonymous self-styled "censors" to do it for us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, there is freedom of speech in America. What somebody says will determine what happens to them if they say something really stupid.

• Ariel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Things will definitely get better once we silence everyone who says there's a problem?

What?

• 1 decade ago

No it can't be banned, that would be an infringement of freedom of speech. You can't control what people say.

• Jazz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You'll have only yourself to blame if someone knocks your azz out behind what you say.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Na without it, there would be pure destruction.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.