yea asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Plz help EMERGENCY!? clearer ques?

i am on birthcontrol i started a new pack today and still no period it is now sunday which makes my period 4 days late i had sex on my inactive pills with no protection and i didnt miss ne pills this month i missed a few pills in my last pack but made them up and had a period. im just wondering what could make me miss my period its too soon to tak a pregnancy test bc i be a week pregnant... and if i was pregno would i already be missin a period im just confused how the whole thing works ive been on bc for 8 months. this is really the only month i havent messed up my pills and the only month my period was late...

Favorite Answer

go to the doctor

they could be able to tell you better.

Whoa...slow down! Four days doesn't necessarily mean that you're pregnant. Lots of things could cause a late period. Are you stressed about anything lately (besides this)? Do you exercise alot? I wouldn't start freaking out until you're a couple of weeks late.