i want to tell me girlfriend i love her?

but i have no idea how to..

Favorite Answer

repeat after me. "I.. Love.. You". now say it to her.

There are many ways to do this. Take her out to a special resturant or some place that is out of the norm for u to do, make sure it's a special place because that place will always b the place that the teo of u look back on as being the place where u first told her u loved her..(u follow?) or and in addition to, get a room for after dinner and have it all set up with water in bath with pedals in water.....that will be a special night for both of u. Good Luck and have fun!!!

Wow. What a big step...

Make sure you are in person or else it won't mean anything to her.

Just take her somewhere you both like to go together. Like a park or somewhere natural and pretty like that. Go sit under a tree or something like that and when there is a silence look at her and just say "I don't know how you are gonna take this, but I can't get it out of my head. I love you." Then here are the two possible reactions:

1. She says "I love you too"

What to do: KISS HER!

2. She says "Oh" and nothing else.

What to do: Say something like "I don't wanna seem like I'm moving to fast or anything because I don't wanna loose you" Something in that nature reffering to not wanting her out of your life but being apologetic if she doesn't feel the same way.

Hope I helped a lot!!

Caysie

• !-_-!

try something kool and weird and awesome.

like play hangman and the word you spell is i love you

or give her a coke and the code under the cap isnt a code but a little note saying i love u

or find a song on itunes with the lyrics i love u on it, put it on a cd, write from ure name on it then slip it under the door or in her purse

or make her a shirt that says i love you on it

or take her out to eat and when the bill comes leave a note by the recpit that says i love you and then say u have 2 go 2 the bathroom.

something clever like that. she'll be impressed.

good luck!!

Take her on a romantic date, make sure she has a LOT of fun, be sweet to her, like hand her roses.. and when the time is right between you two ( You can feel it.. ) Just say it to her..

Don't blurt it out.. Just say her name slowly.. and follow up with an I love you. If she says nothing, don't feel bad, she may either not be ready, or caught off gaurd. If she choses not to say it back immediately, don't be alarmed, it's normal.. Just hold her hand, don't make her feel bad.. and just go on, because I know soon she will say it back if she feels it.. even if it's at the most random time. :)

Aww. I think I just fell in love with you... That is so sweet. I think that just telling her is the way to go. Romantic dinner, a walk on the beach??? I would not go for that. Surprise her! Tell her when she comes out of the bathroom or something. Okay maybe dont do that but I would love it if my guy (if I had one) just said that out of the blue. I am not much of a romantic....

Go with everyone else's answers, but read this carefully:

Hold her hand, look deep into her eyes. Just be quiet for a second and smile. Lean in real close, but keep eye contact. And say, "I love you."

You're pretty much guaranteed a hug, and then just go with the flow : )

Source(s): I'm in the same situation, but I thought it through. I'm gonna say it sometime this week :D

get her alone in your home...or her home

either or

make sure yall are alone

and turn on romantic music

and make a romantic dinner

and dance with her

and when yall are dancing and are close, whisper in her ear "i love you"

and if its the first time she hears it, maybe she'll stop dancing, and pull back a little..

and from there on, it all depends on how she feels for the rest

:D good luck

It's quite simple. You say, "___ I'm in love with you"

And for the love of god, don't do this on msn. Things like this are so much more special in person.

Don't be afraid. There's never a wrong time to tell someone that you love them.

take her to her favorite place or cook a special meal and a romantic dessert such as a cake and write on the cake i love u.