Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

What is a good sport for me?

I don't have any after school activities whatsoever, leaving me to believe that I'm just a lazy person. I must say that I'm terrible at camps and clubs and whatnot because A) I'm not good with other new people and B) I get bored real fast. I'm not very good at much, I mean I did volleyball, and that was fun, but I suck at serving and I feel that isn't really something I should do. There are so many NO's out there to sports. I just want to be fit and be able to say that I actually do SOMETHING other than read. Any suggustions or sites as to what I should do would be really helpful. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You can join the track team but i think running is boring. You can also tryout for the softball team, swim team, tennis, etc. or just continue with volleyball. I would recommend whatever is fun to you. You should definitely join a sports team or club since school would last forever if you weren't in one. Plus you get to make a lot of new friends =)

Source(s): Swim Team Captain and Basketball Team Captain

I say give lacrosse or field hockey a try. I play boys lacrosse, and it is fast paced and tons of fun, but would be tough for someone who is later in their school years and goes in with a ton of people who have been playing since they were little kids.

I also play ice hockey, and it is also fast paced, but the hardest part to learn about the game is how to skate, which you dont have to do in field hockey. Field hockey is much easier to learn than lacrosse.

I hope i could help

It depends on how old you are, but gymnastics would be a good choice. It is not easy, but it has a variety of things to do. There is 4 events, and once you master something, you will learn something else new. It's very fun.

Source(s): I am a level 8 gymnast.

try volleyball again, and ik ur serves can be great! OR,.....do what i did and join the cheerleaders!!!! its funn! and ppl, i can honestly say, are very interesting .....lol do something that u love and strive to make it ur own sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg and i totally agree with the guy up there...dance class is actually really funn, u do lots of different exercises everyday, and u learn flexibility!!!!!!

Source(s): varsity cheeer =)

there are thousands of sports out there and some of them i do are lacrosse, kite boarding, dirt boarding, and if you dont like any of tose you could do stuff like golf, bowling, soccer, skating, and other stuff another good idea is go to google and type what is a good sport for a girl so i would do that

You should go to a good dance studio and start learning contemporary (or any other style) dancing

Dancing is an amazing "sport"

lacrosse if your athletic skills are low it still helps in lacrosse it fast paste so is never boring and if you dont like running you could be goalie and it is a fun sport and help keeps you in shape

why not start your own club... like if u like reading so much start a book club. if u like to run do cross country. cheerleading, softball, basketball, track. Do something you like to do. Photography, yearbook, newspaper, public speaking

Bowling yeahhhhhh

Running, bowling, tennis, batminton, cheerleading, join dance! Don't be lazy!