Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Why do people hate Dragonforce?

Favorite Answer

They're not creative at all

Just writing long pointless stupid guitar solos that are meant to be impressive and not putting any thought into their lyrics or even bothering to sing half the time just makes them look like stupid kids who only care about looking cool than writing actual music.

Just look at the name, it sounds like it was come up with by twelve year old heavy metal fans.

That's my view.

An alternative answer is they suck.

People! Open your eyes and read their lyrics! They have inspired my life! Everyone sounds terrible live! That doesn't matter! The lyrics is what matters. What makes you like a song? The beat? The melody? Well, I like the lyrics the most. Cry of The Brave by them made me literally,cry! I cried! To picture the sacrifices that someone might make and have made, sums up the song. "Will we face all the fears of the world?" That part always hits me hard. I picture people crying, looking to the skies, and praying to God for help. Next time you listen to one of their songs, picture what they are singing about. Try it some times, you might be enlightened by the lyrics.

Dragonforce is awesome the lead singer sounds like a mix of the L S from journey and the L S from Dream Theatre

• Because alot of people think they are the greatest band ever because of their fast guitar playing skills. But in reality, there are many guitarists that can play just as fast and flawlessly.

And there music is pretty lame and they SUCK live

I have zero respect for any band who can't do live what they did in the studio. Studio trickery and Pro Tools are not the sign of a good band, it's the sign of a weak band.

i dont hate them they are just intolerable =]

the singers voice is sooooo annoying it makes me want to die.

they have fast guitars too but i agree with the person that said theres more noise comeing out of the foot petals not the guitars

Because they're another band who thinks if you can play random notes really fast for hours and hours it's considered music....

Oh, and if you're going to suck... At least do it right. They can't even play the notes. It's computer generated.

LOL NintendoCore

• Their music is not about filling people's hearts. Their music is all about filling the room. They think music is just about 20 minute solos. But, it not.

• alissa

I think they're annoying.

And for some reason Through The Fire And Flames reminds me of the Pokemon theme song.

You mean Studioforce? Please call them by their proper name, it's offensive when you call them Dragonforce. Maybe if they could record something without using the studio to speed it up then i'd like them.