Is it okay for a guy to wear tights?

I am a straight guy. I like wearing opaque tights (black usually) under my jeans. Partly for warmth but also because they feel nice. They are better fitting and more comfortable than traditional long johns. Would women find this really weird or off-putting? Do you know any guys who wear them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To each his own, but as a girl, I think I'd be weirded out if I found out you were wearing tights.

• 1 decade ago

Um...I live in Wisconsin and have heard of guys wearing them.

But unless it is -20 degrees......then it is weird.

• 1 decade ago

no, it is NOT OK for a guy to wear tights unless he is a dancer

• 1 decade ago

it would be acceptable if you were a dancer, but if you're not then you should probably stop wearing them, girls are going to start getting curious about that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

uhmm no. srry i think thats a little weird. but if its comfortable to you than go ahead.. but dont tell anyone. lol.

good luck and hope i helped. =]

• 1 decade ago

okay dude it is weird and it turns girls away. but if nobody knows and nobody sees them then fine- do what you'd like, but if your going on a date.... yeah...... and also WAY too much information

• 1 decade ago

dude, lose the tights!!! thats soo weird.

• 1 decade ago

i dunno any guys who wear tights, but if you like them then wear them- a girl should like you for who you are not what you wear!!!

• 1 decade ago

bahahahaha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.