Is it okay for a guy to wear tights?

I am a straight guy. I like wearing opaque tights (black usually) under my jeans. Partly for warmth but also because they feel nice. They are better fitting and more comfortable than traditional long johns. Would women find this really weird or off-putting? Do you know any guys who wear them?

Favorite Answer

To each his own, but as a girl, I think I'd be weirded out if I found out you were wearing tights.

Um...I live in Wisconsin and have heard of guys wearing them.

But unless it is -20 degrees......then it is weird.

no, it is NOT OK for a guy to wear tights unless he is a dancer

it would be acceptable if you were a dancer, but if you're not then you should probably stop wearing them, girls are going to start getting curious about that

uhmm no. srry i think thats a little weird. but if its comfortable to you than go ahead.. but dont tell anyone. lol.

good luck and hope i helped. =]

okay dude it is weird and it turns girls away. but if nobody knows and nobody sees them then fine- do what you'd like, but if your going on a date.... yeah...... and also WAY too much information

dude, lose the tights!!! thats soo weird.

i dunno any guys who wear tights, but if you like them then wear them- a girl should like you for who you are not what you wear!!!

bahahahaha