Dark Link?

Ok, you know that cutscene on Zelda twilight princess after you help the eldin spirit with dark link and the weird eyes? what is up with that dude? Will i have to fight him at some point in the game it's so nervous making? also Is the abiters ground temple considered easier than the others? thanks!

Favorite Answer

In the cutscene, they just use Dark Link in the movie to show effect, using Link's dark side to represent the "evil" twilight people. You won't have to fight him! Also, the Abiters Ground is more in the middle, it was neither hard or easy, at least for me. I think the hardest part, however, was the dungeon boss, it is a two part battle. But, when in doubt, try using the wolf sences!

Source(s): I beat the Twilight Princess myself!

Unfortunately, no, you never fight him. Fighting Dark Link in OoT was one of my favorite moments in any game. Also, the Arbiter's Grounds were a little tricky for me, but nothing intense. I definitely enjoyed the atmosphere, though.

Interesting tidbit, the Dark Link seen in Link's vision is one of his playable costumes in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

you don't fight dark link he was only used to describe the twii and i consider the palace of twilight easier than arbiters grounds

No, you never have to fight him. Arbiter's Grounds is just really creepy, not that much harder than the others in my opinion.