does anyone know where i can find a free online service manual for a 1991 ford tempo?

i am trying to find a free online service manual for a 1991 ford tempo if anyone can help please let me know

Favorite Answer

You can go to auto zone's website and look up some pretty good repair info for free. Most service manuals aren't free. You can buy a years subscription to All Data or Chilton Online pretty cheap and they give you access to their manuals with detailed pics.

I am totally serious by this comment "Do you really have a 1991 Tempo that is running and needs just some service?"

If so, please specify the problem and maybe someone can help but also remember this IMPORTANT fact -- car manufacturers are only required to keep service parts for cars available for ten years. Therefore, no matter what the problem is with your car you might have a problem finding the parts since your car is 17 years old.

I know you are going to think I am joking but I would seriously call Ford Motor Corporate Headquarters in Dearborn, MI and let them know that you have a running 1991 Tempo. Based on the number of Original components in the vehicle they just might want your car to rip apart and analyze.

Not as such.The Chilton/Haynes manuals for the Ford Probe,were combined in the one,for the Mazda MX6.Though similar vehicles,they are not exactly the same.Chilton do a "Master Manual" for about $35 which breaks down the engines and chassis repair,for vehicles by engine size instead of models.These manuals,are much better and informative,than standard repair manuals.

The other answers are good. Also you could call around to your local Auto Salvage Yards. They may have something. You could also search Craigslist.com.

use search engines for owners clubs. try entering specific information you need to know about the problem with car.