I served as a Canadian UN soldier with UNIFIL in Lebanon...?

I protected Palestinians and Lebaneses from the Israeli Army.

I risked my life, and was in danger.

Am I a righteous Kuffar?

Does the Koran hold a blessing or a special place for me?

This was in 1990.

I do not care about sects, and who hates who, I protected all.

There is no place for a good Kuffar???

• Lady
    Favorite Answer

Hi. I just wanted to thank you for your time served in Lebanon. I'm a Canadian and I just went to Lebanon at the beginning of this year. I fell in love with it, the country and the people. I just wanted to thank you for protecting it. Peace be upon you.

My dear friend salam for you. You do a noble deed for protecting Palestinians and Lebaneses from Israel Army just the same with Indonesian soldiers there. Yes you risk your life and you are in danger every day while you are there.

In line with Islam,good doings of Kafir are not recognized by Allah while bad doings of Kafir are recognoized by Allah.So you are the loss position.That is why it is better if you covert your religion to Islam.As a new muslim your good doings will be accepted and your bad doings during your kafir life will be forgiven by Allah.Islam is peaceful and perfect and also logic religion.You can understand it by learning the interpretation of Qur'an and hadits of Muhammad pbuh.I hope Allah will give guidance to you and will save you in your mission.

If you believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteous deeds, you are not a Kuffar.

A Kuffar is someone who knows the Truth and who covers it up. Like McCain and the USS Liberty affair.

Source(s): www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com
  • 36

i am deeply touched.

God be praised.

may God rewards and blesses you and the others like you for the good deeds you shared.

It is only God who would judged you.

there is no place for yu untl yu bleive in one gud allah and prphet muhammad as last prophet

if yu were a muslim and died in war yu wud straight got to paradise

According to the Quran, you'll still go to hell, just for disbelieving, no matter how much good you did in life.

Logically, that doesn't sound right. But which religion is logical?

Source(s): A verse that says only people who believe in Allah and afterlife can make it to heaven. (And many other verses condemning kafirs to hell)

any kafir do good things in this life will get reward in this life for what his good things in this life

like if you feed a poor animal you will have something make you happy in this life like success in your work study etc.

that is between you and god, none of us can really say. but i think you did a noble thing helping the oppresed even when it posed a danger to you life. :)

well i cant say and i dont think any1 can

but i think u atleats did a gr8 job protecting others...:)

none of us can give this declaration if you are righteous or not,,,its for Allah Allmighty,,,Allah Alone.