Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's more annoying?

questions about the Jonas Brothers, or the rate me/him/her, and "am I pretty?" questions?

As much as I hate the Jonas Brothers, I think the ones where people are fishinfg for compliments on themselves or thier lover is more annoying.

• Cookie
    Favorite Answer

The "Am I pretty or good looking ones". They annoy me to death!! I mean you just can't rate anyone, because everyone has their own looks. Whoever posts them on here obviously don't get enough compliments and encouragement at home.

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers.

Jonas Brothers.

Questions about the Jonas Brothers.

I think the ones about the Jonas Brothers are more annoying.

I agree with you. But I hadn't noticed any questions about the Jonas Brothers.

hmmm, difficult, given the "am i pretty" questions are annoying i pretty much can avoid them. the jonas brother questions i just get swamped with , you go on at any time , any time at all and there will be loads. these people have to realize that they will NEVER meet or contact them and need to really get a life. No one has their screen names, phone numbers, emails etc. its just a waste of 5 points.

the jonas brothers ones are WAY more annoying because there's like 50 a day. ugh.

• !-_-!

if it is a factual question then there is no harm, like if someone were doing a school project on the Jonas brothers and wanted reliable info then that's fine. and if someone is really depressed and asks if they are pretty wanting to build self-esteem then that's fine too. but if someone just wants to hear compliments or something then that's just wasting space on yahoo answers.

Ooh. that's a though one.

I say that people asking whether or not the Jonas brothers are pretty is the worst..