Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's more annoying?

questions about the Jonas Brothers, or the rate me/him/her, and "am I pretty?" questions?

As much as I hate the Jonas Brothers, I think the ones where people are fishinfg for compliments on themselves or thier lover is more annoying.

55 Answers

Relevance
  • Cookie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The "Am I pretty or good looking ones". They annoy me to death!! I mean you just can't rate anyone, because everyone has their own looks. Whoever posts them on here obviously don't get enough compliments and encouragement at home.

• 1 decade ago

Jonas Brothers

• 1 decade ago

Jonas Brothers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jonas Brothers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Questions about the Jonas Brothers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the ones about the Jonas Brothers are more annoying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with you. But I hadn't noticed any questions about the Jonas Brothers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmm, difficult, given the "am i pretty" questions are annoying i pretty much can avoid them. the jonas brother questions i just get swamped with , you go on at any time , any time at all and there will be loads. these people have to realize that they will NEVER meet or contact them and need to really get a life. No one has their screen names, phone numbers, emails etc. its just a waste of 5 points.

• 1 decade ago

the jonas brothers ones are WAY more annoying because there's like 50 a day. ugh.

• !-_-!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if it is a factual question then there is no harm, like if someone were doing a school project on the Jonas brothers and wanted reliable info then that's fine. and if someone is really depressed and asks if they are pretty wanting to build self-esteem then that's fine too. but if someone just wants to hear compliments or something then that's just wasting space on yahoo answers.

• 1 decade ago

Ooh. that's a though one.

I say that people asking whether or not the Jonas brothers are pretty is the worst..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.