Mr.Taco Quesodillas?

I use to love Mr.Taco Quesodillas, but unfortunatelly they closed a couple of years ago. Does anyone know what kind of cheese was in them? or if they used some kind of spice at all?

Is Lansing the only place mr.taco use to be sold at?

Favorite Answer

They used a combination of Mexican cheeses that can be difficult to find, unless you live in an area that has a large Hispanic population. I can get them here, as I live near San Diego, CA, and we have a HUGE Hispanic population (as I'm a half hour from the international border.....) The cheeses can be (and I can find ALL of these at any grocery here in Encinitas):

Queso Fresco

Asadero

Queso Anejo

Queso Blanco

Queso Crema

Cheddar and Jack are also used......

EDIT: No, there are Mr. Tacos ALL over the North San Diego County areas......I'm in SoCal.......and their quesadillas DO use a mixture of cheeses, but their Chicken Tacos are TO DIE FOR!!!! C.K.

Source(s): I was professionally trained at Le Cordon Bleu......

OMG i used to go there all the time 2 bad they closed. I dont know what kind of cheese they used though