I have been getting so many pranks calls lately. its so annoying! wat should i do?

Favorite Answer

Buy an air horn, and when you see that it is a prank call give a blast into you phone.

A shrill whistle also works.

Source(s): jcms

You first need to have Caller ID. If you do not recognize the number then don't answer it. After that caller has disconnected (because you have not answered), pick up the phone and dial *57. It will route the call to a special telephone bank. You will need to keep a pen and paper next to the phone and each time you do the *57, write down the time and date that you did it so the police and easily locate the calls. After you have logged in (10) *57 calls, call your local police department and tell them what is happening and what steps you have taken and turn over all your information to them. They will be able to trace the calls and you can get a protection order against the person for harassment. Should they continue to call you, continue to dial *57 and immediately notify the police. They will arrest the idiot doing this and then you can file a lawsuit of harassment against them. Good Luck!

Source(s): We had to do this because of our son's stalker girlfriend. They were broken up for more than 2 years and she was STILL at it !! What a loser!

If the prank callers keep on calling, just report them to the police. Somebody tried to do that to me before when I didn't even call them. My mom and dad have said that if prank callers keep calling me, they will report it to the police. That is probably the best way to deal with that. And you really shouldn't pick up because if you keep on answering, that will encourage them to call even more.

If it's a private number (star 6 7) then block all numbers that do *67 then if they call from their real number then take their phone number call them back and threaten to call the police.

Well you can have a trace put on your phone, *69 the caller and report them to the police, get caller ID. or next time they call have a whistle next to the phone and use it.

omg, I used to get those alot also,

simply, prank the pranker, next time they call answer in a odd language, then act like an idiot, do whatever they do to you, or play along, ;) trust me it'l work!

Source(s): Irrashonal fears of everything!

I would say next time you see a number you have never heard of DONT PICK UP!!!!!!!!!! it ould be a prank caller.If its one of your friends i would talk to them and tell them to stop

~hope i helped~

a. prank call them back

b. hang up on them

c. don't answer it period

d. threaten to call the police

(e. you could answer the phone speaking in german or spanish "guten tag!" lol)

try not answering the phone... they might get bored and stop calling if that dosent work, the next time get a parent or gardian to answer and get them to tell them to stop or they will call the police for harassment! that will get them to stop!!!

Source(s): it worked for me

The only thing I would recommend is changing your number

and getting it unlisted.