Can you get drunk if...?

you drink one Smirnoff Ice Watermelon??

I have had sips of other wine coolers and beers and stuff. But never one by myself.

Favorite Answer

nope not at all. im not a big drinker and i drank three and i barely had a buzz going

Maybe. I get pretty buzzed from drinking 1 smirnoff ice. If I drink 2 I am definitely drunk.

Anyone can tolerate one of these without any chance of getting drunk.

It doesn't depend on your body, it doesn't matter how old or how much you weigh. There's not enough alcohol in it to get *anyone* drunk. Even children won't get drunk, but they may get buzzed (I mean like irresponsibly young, like 3 or 4).

it really depends on your tolerance.i have friends that will literally be passed out after jus half a wine cooler.even nyquil makes them loopy.but theyr allergic to alcohol.wine coolers will not get u drunk unless u have around....11 or 12 mite get u tipsy.theyr evn weaker then beer.

it depends on how old you are, your body type, and when the last time you ate was. children are much more susceptible to alchohol. whoever is giving you sips needs to stop that!

you might get a buzz if you are an inexperienced drinker and you pound it down in like 30 seconds

Not likely. It's not even vodka I don't think. Those things are usually a malt beverage.

depends on your body

No

NO