Lisa
Lv 5

Have you ever gone in the attic?

I just did. It had a foot deep of blown insulation up there, on top of pink insulation. Wow! I was hoping to find some strange boxes with crazy stuff in them. So much for putting stuff up there.

Have you ever been in your attic? What was up there?

Update:

I expected to find spiders. But suprisingly, I saw not a one.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not since my grandmother passed away, there was alot of old things in the attic, from the early 1700s, stuff that belonged to my grandmothers Mothers family

• 1 decade ago

I don't like going in my attic unless I have too.The light bulb has blown and I'm too big a scardy cat to change the bulb. I have Christmas trees and some Christmas decorations. Plus a lot of old stuff in boxes that is really not worth keeping.

• 1 decade ago

Got 2 attics and when the roof above them was repaired,the workmen found Jewish newspapers from 2nd world war and other stuff to indicate people must have been hiding there during the war.

• 5 years ago

lol whats with all the cash in the attic questions

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ya lots of old books and weird crap. The 1st time i went in my attic was to help my mom wit stuff and i had just watched The Grudge a few days b4. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mu uncle in ny had a great attic with books and boxes with old things in them you would have loved that they made it into a room. But i live in tx so its a hot area with pink and grey isolation crap and a big white meter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. And the old roof of my house is up there. They built an extension years ago and they just built the attic around it. Kinda neat.

• Shana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We have tons of stuff up there, but I have a fear of ladders and closed in spaces so I've never been up there. I've had to go into the basement during tornado watches though, that really sucked.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, a few times. I found a box of my parents old love letters! They weren't really mushy (thankfully!) only, you know, my mum was saying how her mum was nagging her about tidying her room, and apparently my mum smoked! Madness... my mother is like Mary Poppins now!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We don't have much of an attic, just some hole in the ceiling of our garage and we don't use it. I've never been up there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.