Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I eat healthy food all the time,never eat junk food, and today I ate some junk and feel ill is this normal?

Update:

I'm on a strict diet, and today decided to give myself a break and ate some pizza and chips, now I feel very ill is this a normal reaction to eating junk food

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep. It might not happen all the time or with everybody, but now that I eat healthier, fast food or anything super greasy or heavy will make me feel pretty bad. Makes you think it's not worth it, huh?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it's very normal ... your body isn't use to eating junk food so it's going to make it sick. Just keep eating the junk food and eventually your body will adjust and you can be fat like the rest of us :D

• 1 decade ago

yes this is very normal. wen ur body gets used to foods it is hard to change ur diet. An easy solution is to stop eating junk food and youll continue to feel normal and youll be healthy.

• 1 decade ago

It's no surprise to me that if you are used to healthy eating, unprocessed foods, etc. that if you eat junk foods it won't agree with you. Your body isn't accustomed to all that grease and stuff in junk foods. Hope you feel better soon...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

yes i definitely do, after i lost 20lbs in 2 weeks and had the same weight for 4 years i keep away from soda and chips cus theyre sooooo fattening. i prefer drinkin water and eating fruits. and if ur still young, as in around 18 years of age remember ur metabolism is at its peak so if u keep away from fatty foods ull lose fat regardless if u work out/run.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep, that's what happens when you put crap into a healthy body. It makes you sick.

Listen to your body; it's telling you exactly what it thinks of your fuel choice!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. The reaction is in your head....not your stomach.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.