Do u watch soap operas and if so, which 1 =]?

Favorite Answer

I've been watching soaps as long as I can remember. I was born in 1973 and my mom was stay at home. I can still remember doing 1/2 kindergarten and coming home and seeing them on and trying to make sense of them.

I currently watch: Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, As the World Turns, and Guiding Light.

Before BB, there was a soap called Capitol that came on CBS I used to watch adn Search for Tommorrow before that. In there somewhere used to be The Edge of Night, I don't remember too much about that one though!

I watch AMC, OLTL and GL. Before they got cancelled, I use to also watch Ryan's Hope, Loving and Port Charles.

I've been watching soaps since 1980. I use to also watch Young & The Restless and ATWT back in the 80's, of course along with Ryan's Hope. I stopped though when I lived in Germany. They only showed GL as the CBS soap of the time. So I lost track and once we got back to the states in 1988 I never did really get back into those 2 but then I started watching all the others I listed. Port Charles was one of my favorite soaps ever. And my luck, I was in Turkey when it ended, so I got left hanging.

Yes I do watch soaps. I watch Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful.

I watch soap operas.

I watch Young and the Restless (I tape it everyday)

I keep up with Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns and tape them sometimes

and I watch Guiding Light (I also tape it everyday)

I've been watching Y&R since I was 4 years old, because I really get to know the characters (Jack, Victor, Nikki, Kay, Jill, Brad, Neil, Victoria, Nick, Phyllis, Sharon, Lily, Amber, JT, Gloria, Kevin, Cane, etc.) and I should know that Genoa City is kinda like my second home.

Favorite: Young and the Restless

2: General Hospital

3: One life to live

4: Bold and the Beautiful

Im being forced, at the moment, to endure a soap called; Fuego en la Sangre. My husband loves it but it's the most laughable program on television.

I watch Days Of Our Lives and One Life To Live. I love them both =)

I love soaps. I'm currently watching General Hospital religiously. After watching Friday's episode of AMC, I might have to start back watching it.

• 1. As the world turns.

2. Guiding light.

I have been watching these two shows for many years(absolutely love them) =}