Cant move on?

i think my ex is soon to have a new girlfriend, and i just dont know how ill handle that. im interested in someone else too, but ijust cant handle it if he goes through with that. shes cheating on her boyfriend right now with my ex, she lies to all the guys shes been with, and i know shes not right for him. yet i want him to feel what its like to get cheated on and lied to since he did it to me. but i still dont want him with another girl, its obvious i cant move on, i just dont know what to do at this point

Favorite Answer

i feel you honey

i was in a 3 year relationship and we broke up for a couple months and i had to take get him back cause i could not get over him even though he treated me like ****

what you can do is try to get him back if thats what truly makes you happy

if you cant, its not meant to be

sometimes you have to let go of something you want the most haha as that saying

and also if you set something free and it doesnt come back its not meant to be

just remeber that

i know its hard

i understand completley...i think we're in the same boat...but if i were you, i would let him go out with her, only so he can fall flat on his face...cuz she'll eventually cheat with someone else and trust me their relationship won't last long! i know its hard to imagine him with someone else, my ex has a new gf too and it really sucks especially when you're still single..but just act like it doesn't bother you...best of luck!

You're just momentarily infactuated by him and his new girl, as you were in her place once. You're relating her, to yourself, and thus creating friction and jealously.

Dont worry, be happy, cuz everything little thing, is ganna be alright.

U NO WOT...

DID U LYK BEIN CHEATED ON ?? NOOO..

SO DONT LET HIM GO THORUGH THE SAME THING BECUASE YOUKNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS ...AND ITS NOT NICE TO SEE THOSE WE LOVE SUFFER ISIT ?,,

TRY AND TKE THING FUTHER WITH THIS NEW GUY TO SEE IF IT HELPS...

IM HERE IF U WONNA TALK...

I HAVE BEEN THORUGH THE SAME THING

Sounds like a real douche, you can do better

he isn't going out with you, so techincally there is nothing you can do about it.. but you care about him and you obviously see him as a friend.. so tell him about this

get a boob job, the other girl obviously has larger breasts

karma let him feel what its like

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnUY3...