What do you think of McCain and Obama's views on women's issues? Why?

Check out this article titled "For Obama, McCain, varied paths on women's issues": http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hyHwWBujKSp60dO...

Favorite Answer

The main difference = Obama is for a woman having control over her own body....McBush wants to tell women what they can and can not do with their OWN bodies!!

Abortion is an issue that should not be taken lightly.

What you need to think about, pro-choicers, is that there is a human being growing inside a woman. It's inside her body, but it's not her body. There's a difference.

And calling abortion a "Women's issue" is sexist. It's as much the guy's baby as it is the girl's. Also, many men do take issue with it. Why not just call it "Abortion?"

• Jen

It is obvious that Senator Obama champions women's rights, while McCain would like nothing more than to revert to the pre-Rove, disastrous policies of the government dictating what should be a personal, private decision.

I prefer McCain because he is pro life. I know that this may be hard for you to imagine, and I know that you might expect me to be for Obama because he "champions women's rights" as Carol A claims, but seriously, as a pro life woman I prefer McCain.

Obama greatly underpays women on his staff. He treats them like 3rd rate people. Sad.

Reagan's rule of nuke verification works here: Trust but verify.