What do you think of McCain and Obama's views on women's issues? Why?

Check out this article titled "For Obama, McCain, varied paths on women's issues": http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hyHwWBujKSp60dO...

What do you think of McCain and Obama's views on women's issues? Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The main difference = Obama is for a woman having control over her own body....McBush wants to tell women what they can and can not do with their OWN bodies!!

• 1 decade ago

Abortion is an issue that should not be taken lightly.

What you need to think about, pro-choicers, is that there is a human being growing inside a woman. It's inside her body, but it's not her body. There's a difference.

And calling abortion a "Women's issue" is sexist. It's as much the guy's baby as it is the girl's. Also, many men do take issue with it. Why not just call it "Abortion?"

• Jen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is obvious that Senator Obama champions women's rights, while McCain would like nothing more than to revert to the pre-Rove, disastrous policies of the government dictating what should be a personal, private decision.

• 1 decade ago

I prefer McCain because he is pro life. I know that this may be hard for you to imagine, and I know that you might expect me to be for Obama because he "champions women's rights" as Carol A claims, but seriously, as a pro life woman I prefer McCain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Obama greatly underpays women on his staff. He treats them like 3rd rate people. Sad.

• 1 decade ago

Reagan's rule of nuke verification works here: Trust but verify.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.