Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

some people found out I play runescape...i am embarrased what should I do??? I dont want to be made fun of?

help i dont want to be made fun of forever!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

then quit

• 1 decade ago

I am a gamer at heart. If they dont like the fact that you play games just let them know that it keeps you off the streets and outta the clubs where you could be shot or doing drugs. My parents allways loved that reply, lol.

Source(s): Myself ~ lvl 70 Arcane Mage World of Warcraft addict
  • 1 decade ago

Ignore what they say completely! If you don't want to do that, tell them that your ten year old sibling or cousin made you get and account so i play it when I am dying of boredom. My cousins made me get a club penguin account, so I play it when I'm devastatingly bored.

• 1 decade ago

Pull a Nixon; deny, deny, deny. Just say you play because you have friends from out of state that you hang out and talk with. Or you could stand up for yourself and not care what others think; its your call.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tell them u were bored

its not ur acc

you quit playing

or if all else fails beg for mercy

btw how did they find out?

• 1 decade ago

Assure them that you only play it occasionally when you're bored.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sos i play and and every body kknows just tell them it is really not as bad for you it good for learning

Source(s): just trust me a cool kid has one you won`t be bothered
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell those kids to **** off! do what you like to do, and if they dont like it, grab you nuts and tell em to eat it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.