Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Perot stole the republican vote so that clinton won 2 terms....does Obama have a prayer?

Favorite Answer

Don't know. I would like to tell bassdoc that if he was not there, he should shut up. Vietnam Veterans against Kerry was a bunch of VIETNAM VETERANS whom Kerry told vicious lies about. It was not some "dirty trick" by a candidate.

• mmene

Sorry I completely cannot understand the logic that is driving your question and the relevance of the Ross Perot and Bill Clinton situation.

Are you suggesting that because Bob Barr might run that Obama may have a prayer? Or because Nader might run that Obama does not have a prayer? I just don't get your question.

But if it is the former, then I would agree that Bob Barr can definitely make McCains odds even lower and he already has the odds against him. I support McCain but I can see that he has a lot against him. But what he does have going for him is Obamas complete lack of experience, mature and seasoning. Not to mention his integrity in relation to Rev Wright, relation to lobbyists/earmarks, Tony Rezko, etc. But so far he has been able to mesmerize his supporters. If he can lie his way out of his problems as well as Bill he has a great shot at winning.

Yes, Obama will win, It is McCain that has to watch out, Bob Barr is taking 9% of McCain's voters and has put NV, GE and TX in play for Obama.

Ralph Nader got Bush elected the same way - and he resulted to dirty tricks and the treasonous Swift Boat attacks to win the second time.

its actually Mccain in all seriousness i will be shocked if Mccain wins the election considering all odds are against him

Every vote cast towards Bob Barr helps Obama

Obama will win. He's a lot smarter than McCain, although I have little against him, either.

Who knows if Obama actually will win the official Democratic nomination. And if he were to, the "October Surprise" would do him in. The Repubs want to hang on to the white house. Obama is toast.

• T C

Yup....

It's McCain whose hoping for a miracle. He's still trying to get his base behind him and he's had the nomination since April.

Perot only ran once.

• Tom S

Nope

Once the silent majority steps up in November to tell the Democratic socialist party NO , it will set them back 8 years.It's time for the Democratic party to take back their party.Just say no to the liberals and Moveon.org.