could i be pregnant?

my period is on the 14th but i have no signs of expecting my period i last had sex on the 4th of july without protection, ive have been so exhausted my breast slightly ache occasionally and i have mild cramps in my stomach and for the last couple of days i have been slightly naseous.

ok just for reference since some ppl are idiots , we were'nt being stupid we are TRYING to haqve a baby

Favorite Answer

well number 1 relax... worrying and being nervous about being pregnant could actually delay your period... and your mind could be playing tricks on you to making you think you are having these symptoms.. so try to relax and stay calm.. you can take an ept test now.. they can be taken up to 5 days before your missed period... if it comes out negative.. take another one in a few days.. if its still negative and no period.. i would say go to the doctor.. in a lot of cases.. a lot of women get a negative even when they are not pregnant.. because their hormone levels might not be high enough.. just your best advice is to just take a test.. and maybe see a dr about going on birth control if your not pregnant...be safe.. let me know how it turns out

take a test to be sure, because you had unprotected sex you could be. buy two tests or three tests to be sure then (if positive) go to your docter. if you aren't pregnant use some protection next time.

take a test,sounds like you really couldbe.But its kind of soon.

congratulations! had a happy independence day, huh?

i am da father

get a test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess you are preggo!!!!!!!!

wit those symptons you are totally preggo!!!!!!!!!!