Jay
Jay asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

People with glasses :How do you make your eyes stand out?

I wear slim dark brown Guess glasses, and I have trouble doing my makeup around them. I can wear all the eye makeup in the world and the attention still goes elsewear. I tried contacts and i hate them, so they're out of the question.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/jaynellok...

Favorite Answer

There are many things you can do: First, if you want to change your glasses, act your eye doctor what designs flatter the shape of your eyes. Then, center your makeup routine around your eyes; use concealer to cover up circles, use black eyeliner, and I reccomend two more things. Use Almay Eyeshadow Trio for browns because it is amazing and makes your eyes pop. And finish off with Lashblast by Covergirl mascara. Trust me, this will work. And if you want an extra step, sweep a white shimmer shadow in the teardot and under the brow to open up the eye. GOOD LUCK! :)

Heavy eyeline (not too much that u look like mortisha though) and a fabulous eye shadow that compliments ur eyes, i have green eyes so stick to aqua clours which are fab, if u hav brown eyes id go for powder pinks and earthy browns, if u have blue eyes i;d go for deep blues and bluey greens :), hope i helped

You're a cutie! :D

I think you have brown eyes...correct me if I'm wrong.

Use a deep violet eye shadow and sweep it close to the lashline. Blend it in and then smudge on some dark brown eyeliner to your upper lid. Add a good ammount of black mascara and curl your lashes.

Voila gorgeous!

-Deedee

Oh I got similar glasses as you and nice lips XD. well anyways i use a black eye liner on both top and bottom which makes it pop. you look like you could use some on the bottom. also some black eye shadow or blue or pink or something would work. also some mascara. that would make your eye lashes seem longer.

Honestly, with glasses it's hard to wear make-up and get noticed .. the best thing to do is get a great pair of glasses that everyone notices.

get contacts. then use a little eye liner and eye shadow. the color eye shadow should be a color totally opp. of Ur eye color. it doesn't always have to match Ur clothes. you can also try clothes. wear a color contrasting Ur eyes. they will most definitely pop out.

omg i think i have the same glasses at you :) anyways for standing our i would use white eyeliner on the under eyes it'll give you an "awake" look

and maybe volumizing mascara :)

i wear contacts myself, but when i do wear glasses, i just wear my normal eyeliner.

but i know some girls in my school use navy or light blue eyeliner and it comes out really well so maybe you should try that. :]

I got special lenses that are extra clear. They don't glare and my eyes stand out quite a bit

MASCARA!!! Mascara works great! Or just fake it! (Use fake eyelashes!)