I got stood up last night...?

The guy that claimed he loved me so much practically beg me to come see him, before I could meet up with him he calls to tell me he left but will be back by 9pm last night, 9 pm comes and I call, he never picks up. The next day he totally ignored me still, and never gave me an explaination. What do you think this means?

Favorite Answer

I've been in a predicament similar to yours. This guy who I deeply cared for told me that he was going to take me to breakfast or brunch on saturday morning/noon. Saturday morning came. I got up and got dressed. One hour passed. Then, another one passed; then another. I called him to see what the problem was or if anything had happened. He never answered his phone. Instead of getting angry, I just assumed that something happened and he couldn't answer his phone. Later on, I found that nothing had happened. He was actually at home and just didn't want to answer my call. However, he still claimed that he was attracted to me and wanted me to be in his life. I second-guessed what my gut was trying to tell me and became his fool and gave in. After a while, I found some sense somewhere in my head and found out how much of a jerk he was. He only wanted me around him to make him feel good and make him feel like he was "all of that." He and his family found me to be very attractive, therefore, that made him feel like he was on top of the world-having me following him like a puppy dog. My point is, you don't want your situation to turn out like mine did. This guy already showed his jerk qualities. There wasn't a legit reason for him to stand you up. You don't need him. He's not prince charming nor the only man earth, and don't treat him as such like I did. Move on and find someone who is willing to show up for the date and show you a good time.

I am sorry but maybe something did happen. You should give him the benefit of the doubt unless you have reason to believe that he is a cheater. What do your instincts tell you? As women we have instincts that are always on point. Only you know the answer to that question. If you feel as though this was a bad thing then let him go you deserve better.

Stay true to yourself!!!

It means he doesn't truly love you as he says if he cannot even bother to give an explanation for standing you up. What he did, and is doing is rude, and you should just let him be. Make him come back apologizing, it's not your job to have to pry it from him when he should have the sense to have called you THAT SAME NIGHT to explain why he wasn't there.

He's not worth it.

Apparently, he doesn't even respect you enough to call

you back and at least explain to you what happened.

That shows bad manners.

And he basically like ditched you twice; the first and second time.

Don't get involved with a guy that you can't even count on.

• Dimari

It means he does not love you and played you. Forget about him. Don't let him make a fool of you again. The first time was his fault.. the next time will be your own and you can't complain then because you knew what he was like and you let him do it to you again. Don't let it happen.

I agree with everyone else...

If he loved you he wouldnt have dont nothing like that

He gave you no explanation on what happened...

So you give him none when you slowly drift away from

This relationship

sounds familiar....don't contact him, let him contact u...he knows your feelings are hurt and will assume that your going to call him to curse him out,

wait for him to call, ignore him, when he calls again, act cool, he'll want to see you again and when he does, invited him over and do the same to him

• kat

get some self respect back and leave that one out in the cold

what a f**kin jerk

that wasn't cool at all

I agree just leave him

dont even hesitate

it means hes a loser! its not your fault its his.. get over him bc hes not worth anything! good luck and try not to think about him a lot- theres something wrong with him- NOT you!